- These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
- Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person’s lifetime.
- When the person’s immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.
- When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic,environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
- To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.
Source.. Johns Hopkins